The Africa Energy Forum arrives in Denmark June 7-9, 2017
AEF 2016 attracted 2,100 participants from 80 countries, 32 of those being African
The 19th Annual Africa Energy Forum (AEF) will take place from June 7-9, 2017 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Nineteen years in the running, AEF brings together senior-level representatives from all corners of the energy value chain to form partnerships, identify opportunities and collectively move the industry forward.
AEF 2016 attracted 2,100 participants from 80 countries, 32 of those being African. In addition 5 major energy deals and mergers were announced, demonstrating the role of the conference as a platform for industry developments.
The event will bring together African ministers, including:
- H.E. Hon Advocate Sadique Kebonang, Minister of Mineral Resources, Green Technology and Energy Security, Botswana
- H.E. Hon Professor Alpha Oumar Dissa, Minister of Energy, Mines and Quarries, Burkina Faso
- H.E. Hon Irene Muloni, Minister of Energy and Mineral Development, Uganda
- H.E. Hon Dr. Seleshi Bekele, Minister of Water, Irrigation and Electricity, Ethiopia
- H.E. Hon Obeth Kandjoze, Minister of Mines and Energy, Namibia
- H.E. Hon Amina Moumouni, Minister of Energy, Niger
- H.E Hon Ingele Ifoto, Minister of Energy and Hydraulic Resources, Democratic Republic of Congo
- H.E. Hon Ambassador Henry Macauley, Minister of Energy, Sierra Leone
- H.E. Hon David Mabumba, Minister of Energy and Water Development, Zambia
- H.E. Hon Senator Tsitsi Veronica Muzenda, Deputy Minister of Energy and Power Development, Zimbabwe
- H.E. Hon Basile Atangana Kouna, Minister of Water and Energy, Cameroon
- H.E. Hon Guy-Bertrand Mapangou, Minister of State in charge of Water and Energy, Gabon
- H.E. Hon Lantoniaina Rasoloelison, Minister of Water, Energy and Hydrocarbons, Madagascar
- Ministry of Energy, Mines and Sustainable Development, Morocco
- Ministry of Mineral Resources and Energy, Mozambique
With special Guest:
- Honourable Dr. Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, Former Chairperson of the African Union Commission
Also in attendance:
- 13 Government Officials
- 30 Representatives from Country Utility and Power Pools
- 16 Regulatory Authorities
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA).