Grant Signing to Occur at AGOA Forum
The grant will support a greenfield 78 MW gas-fired power plant in Mozambique
The press conference will include leading stakeholders in energy projects across the continent
The U.S. Trade and Development Agency will hold a grant signing ceremony and subsequent press conference at the African Growth and Opportunity Act Forum. The grant will support a greenfield 78 MW gas-fired power plant in Mozambique. The press conference will include leading stakeholders in energy projects across the continent. Members of the media are invited to witness the signing ceremony and engage in a Q&A session following the ceremony.
Date: Thursday, August 10, 2017
Location: Press Room Adjacent to Main Pavilion, Radisson Blu Hotel, Lomé
- Thomas R. Hardy, Acting Director, U.S. Trade and Development Agency
- Mr. Carlos dos Santos, Ambassador, Mozambique Embassy
- Diogo Vaz Guedes, President, Kuikila Investments
- Mr. Gbêdonougbo Claude GBAGUIDI, President, Benin Electricity Regulatory Authority
- Mr. Akinwole Omoboriowo II, Chairman & CEO, Genesis Energy
- Albert Osueke, Power Africa Coordinators Office (USAID)
- Lare D. Santiegou, Managing Director & CFO Togo
- Representative from ContourGlobal
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA).