- Images (5)
- Traditional and vibrant opening
- CEO Thomas Festerling: GCAF CEO Thomas Festerling at the award ceremony with Daniel Birindwa Makombe, Founder of the Congolese start-up SACPA, which transforms banana leaves into 100 percent ecological degradable packaging materials.
- Panel on young entrepreneurs: Panel discussion on „Dreaming big and chasing the money“ with (f.l.) Head of Collabora- tion GCAF Sannssi Cissé, Founder and CEO Etudesk Lamine Barro, Founder of Mangishi Kapase Musonda, CEO of MyAfricanStartUp Christian Kamayou, Founder of BriterBridges Dario Giuliani as well as Founder and CEO of ARED Henri Nyakarundi.
- Workshop with Startups: CEO GreenTec Capital Partners Erick Yong trains Start-ups with regards to investment readiness.
- Investor Panel: Panel discussion on „Demystifying Investment in African Entrepreneurship” with (f.l.) IFC Country Manager Côte d’Ivoire Olivier Buyoya, CEO NamProFund Kauna Ndilula, Investor Frank Dupuis, CEO GreenTec Capital Partners Erick Yong and Chef de Projet of the Delegation Générale à l’Entrepre- nariat Rapide Thierno Sakho.
- Links (3)
- All (8)
Beginning of October the GreenTec Capital Africa Foundation (GCAF) and the Land of African Business (Le LAB) co-organized the #EntrepreneursOnTheMove conference in Abidjan to catalyze investments for African entrepreneurs
Start-ups, business leaders, investors, and government officials involved in entrepreneurship participated in this 3 days event
#EOM is a new platform for building capacity of entrepreneurs while mobilizing key enablers and investors in the entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystems in Africa: Start-ups, business leaders, investors, and government officials involved in entrepreneurship participated in this 3 days event: Signing of a MoU between GCAF ( https://GreenTec-Foundation.org/) and Digital Africa,…