Irish Aid 2018 Fellowship Awards Programme
Endorsed applications marked IA 2018 FELLOWSHIP AWARDS should be hand delivered to the Embassy of Ireland, 3rd floor Arwa House, City Centre, Lilongwe
The Embassy of Ireland has distributed Irish Aid 2018 Fellowship invitations to a number of its Partner Organisations.
It is important to note that only staff working for the Partner Organisations listed are eligible to apply for the Fellowship programme. All applications should be endorsed by Heads of the organisations to whom the invitations have been sent to. If no endorsement has been made, the application will be rejected. Each organisation is entitled to nominate two members of staff. If more than two are nominated all applications will be rejected.
Endorsed applications marked IA 2018 FELLOWSHIP AWARDS should be hand delivered to the Embassy of Ireland, 3rd floor Arwa House, City Centre, Lilongwe.
Closing date for applications is close of business on Friday 8 December 2017. Please note that any applications received after this date will not be considered.
The following is a list of the eligible partner organisations for the 2018 programme:
- United Purpose
- International Crop Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
- International Potato Centre (CIP)
- Ministry of Agriculture , Irrigation and Water Development
- Department of Agriculture Research Services
- National Smallholder Farmer Organisation of Malawi (NASFAM)
- Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources (LUANAR)
- Department of Nutrition and HIV and AIDS
- Civil Society Nutrition Alliance (CISONA)
- Civil Society Agriculture Network (CISANET)
- Department of Disaster Management Affairs (DoDMA)
- Evangelical Association of Malawi (EAM)
- Ministry of Gender, Children, Disability and Social Welfare
- Ministry of Environment and Climate Change
- Ministry of Energy
- Ministry of Economic planning and Development (focusing on gender issues)
- Mbaula Network
- Christian Aid
- Mzuzu University
- Malawi Electoral Commission (MEC)
- Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB)
- Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development
- National Local Government Committee
- Malawi Human Rights Commission
- National Statistics Office
- Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs
- Malawi Police Service
- Irish Rule of Law International
- Office of Auditor General
- Office of Accountant General
- CCJP-Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace
- Malawi Investment & Trade Centre
- Central Internal Audit Unit
- Malawi Revenue Authority
The Embassy of Ireland is committed to a Policy of Equal opportunity.
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Embassy of Ireland, Malawi.