Cyber Criminals are out there. What are you doing about it?
The CyberXchange Conference 2016 which will hold at the Landmark Event Centre, Lekki Peninsula, Lagos on the 2nd and 3rd November seeks to identify the key trends and technologies in Cyber Security
Let’s build immunity, join the biggest holistic cyber security event in West Africa
Every 5 seconds there is a case of cyber crime, and this poses a threat to individuals and most especially organizations. Let’s build immunity, join the biggest holistic cyber security event in West Africa.
The CyberXchange Conference 2016 (www.CyberXchange.com) which will hold at the Landmark Event Centre, Lekki Peninsula, Lagos on the 2nd and 3rd November seeks to identify the key trends and technologies in Cyber Security; emerging from diverse industries such as Finance, Payments, ecommerce, Banking, Telecommunications, Law enforcements, Oil and Gas, Insurance, Digital Media, Energy, and emerging start-up companies.
So, are you an Academia, Professional, Researcher, IT guru, Developers of cyber security in the private and public sector? then you do not want to miss this conference that has a carefully selected agenda of interactives, B2B matchmaking, Hackathon, Workshops, Demos, Exhibition Live Hack and other fun filled activities that will avail you the opportunity to;
- Engage in discussion topics that will help you learn new innovations and skills
- Explore highly relevant sessions, led by some of the industry’s top experts.
- Meet prospective business partners from the sea of professional in attendance
- Earn CPE credit that will give you a good standing in your organization
- Be inspired by presentations from thought leaders representing a wide range of disciplines within and outside the info security industry.
- Network productively with representatives from several companies, including sponsors such as Facebook, Interswitch, Co-Creation Hub IBM and more.
Organizations which will be represented at the CyberXchange Conference 2016 includes; IBM, Interswitch, Ernst & Young, UBER, Belverdere, PAGA, Digital Encode, Central Bank of Nigeria, Liberia Telecommunications Authority, Facebook, Co-Creation Hub, DeltaGRiC Consulting, ERPScan, Vmware, ImpervaIncapsula, Rack Centre Limited and Union Bank.
Intending participants should visit www.CyberXchange.com
In cyber security the more systems we secure the more secure we all are and our goal is simple; Security and Safety!
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of CyberXchange.